Sunday, August 10, 2008

Calm Now


Things have calmed down quite a bit, thank goddess. Here is a picture of the Pink Ribbon Sock designed by SugarBunnyBlvd http://www.sugarbunnyblvd.com/. I've already started over on it once (as seems to be my habit lately), but restarting a sock is Much better than restarting a sweater!

I'm making some decent progress on my green cardigan. I will try to post a picture of that soon.

School is going well right now. I began the statistics class this past Thursday. So far, I'm not too concerned about it. There will be a lot of reading and thinking.

My biggest news right now is that I got a new car last week. I haven't taken a picture of it yet and won't be able to until the next few days because it's in the shop having some detail work done.

There was a great group of KIPers at Panera yesterday. We filled up the middle table area. It was nice to see everyone: some regulars, some that I haven't seen in awhile, and a new one. Next week will be a different location, which I'm looking forward to.

1 comment:

SSK* said...

I missed you at Panera and I will be out of town next week. :(

The sock looks good so far. I am having a hard time watching the Olympics and knitting. I have done some frogging, too.