One end of the bolster pillow cover is finished. The above picture is to show the color. The picture below shows the detail better, but the color is not as good. I had to use no flash in order to get the detail to show up.
I've been thinking. I would like for the cover to be removeable so it can be washed. So, I'm going to have to come up with a plan for the other end to make it removeable. In the meantime I think I'll start the Tree Jumper.
This marvelous sweater is being worn by a co-worker of mine. She got it at some trendy store in northeast Wichita. The second I saw it, I wanted to make it. She graciously let me take pictures of it so I can try to create the pattern. Actually, I don't think it would look so good on me (without some adjustments) but it made me think of some of my knitterly friends. ;)
I've been trying to focus on working on only one project at a time. We'll see how long that lasts. Here is the progress on the pillow cover. It's getting a little boring, but it shouldn't take too much longer and then I can do the ends.
It's Saturday and Cooper wouldn't let me nap, so I took pictures of my WIPs.
Wright pullover pattern from Berroco in Berroco Love It yarn in a beet color.
I'm making the bolster pillow cover (the lower one on the right). This pattern is in the Fall 2007 Knitting Universe Knitter's magazine. I'm using Berroco Comfort in two shades of green.
Cookie's Hedera sock pattern. The progress on this project has been very slow.
I'm making some black gloves for my supe for Christmas.
Queen of Cups socks with Opal yarn. I like working with the Opal and it has been going smoothly. However, I had to put this project on hold in order to finish the Halloween cardigan. Now that I got a fresh taste of finishing something, I want to do it again, so have been working on the pillow cover. It could be the fastest project I have going. But, I bought a new pattern today . . .