Saturday, October 13, 2007

Catch Up


It's Saturday and Cooper wouldn't let me nap, so I took pictures of my WIPs.



Wright pullover pattern from Berroco in Berroco Love It yarn in a beet color.



I'm making the bolster pillow cover (the lower one on the right). This pattern is in the Fall 2007 Knitting Universe Knitter's magazine. I'm using Berroco Comfort in two shades of green.


Cookie's Hedera sock pattern. The progress on this project has been very slow.



I'm making some black gloves for my supe for Christmas.





Queen of Cups socks with Opal yarn. I like working with the Opal and it has been going smoothly. However, I had to put this project on hold in order to finish the Halloween cardigan. Now that I got a fresh taste of finishing something, I want to do it again, so have been working on the pillow cover. It could be the fastest project I have going. But, I bought a new pattern today . . .




1 comment:

Lanora said...

Wow - that's a lot of projects - just wore me out looking at it all!