I worked on my Wright sweater a little bit today, but I also bought yarn to begin a pair of socks. The yarn is Lang Jawoll in Black. The pattern is Hedera from Knitty. I'm using size 1 dpn.
I should be working on the candy corn sleeve. I got some rows done on it and then I decided to make a change, so I'm at the point of needing to start over. I just don't want to!
In addition to the Wright sweater, I've also started a simple sleeveless top in white cotton.
I recently became frustrated with the heel on the second sock of my first pair of toe-ups. I bagged it all up and put it away, planning to frog both of them and do something different. At this point, I never want to do a toe-up sock again.
Okay, so I didn't follow through on the small socks. I wasn't pleased with how the first one turned out. I didn't really want to make another sock that I didn't like just to match the first one. I could have made the second sock fit better, but then I would have had to make a third one. And the little guy went back home to California. It was just too much pressure. So, I started a new project.