Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Chillin'

It's been a fairly relaxing day. It started off with breakfast with my son and his mate. It all went fine except for my little choking incident. I will not be giving any details about that. Then some leisurely shopping and home for studying and napping.

Yesterday started off with a great new Saturday morning KIP venture at a new location. We may not return there for KIP, but the five of us had a good time. It was chilly and I thought maybe it was September instead of August.

I was working on my restart of the Pink Ribbon Sock yesterday and discovered a dropped stitch a few rows back. This was while we were sitting outside. I chose not to mention it and quietly put it away. After some thought, I decided to start over again. I know, you're not surprised. I had been trying it on and I just didn't like how stretched the ribbing looked when I put it on. So, I'm going with a bigger needle just for the top part of the sock.

Meanwhile, I should be studying. OH, and doing my homework problems and reading two chapters in Statistics. Harumph! I'd rather be Knitting.

No comments: