Saturday, July 19, 2008

Scary

Well, that last post sure was scary, but I'm over it now. The doomed lacey v is in the past. I have found another pattern to use the yarn for. I can't seem to figure out right now how to upload the picture, so here is the link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cotton-bam-boo-girl-tank

And, I've gotten back out the wool green cardigan that I barely had started. It could be nice to have finished for Fall. hahaha

This Tuesday is the last night of my 'extra' class. Yeah!!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to post to reassure you that I really didn't give up knitting.

3 comments:

Laura said...

3-post comment here Gwenny. I love your reflections in the oldest one - about reconnecting with your mom's family. And you'll be a Grandmother? Congratulations! I'll have to ask you more about that the next time I see you.

I'm glad to know you're not really going to quit knitting. But I hope that the sock isn't what sends you completely over the edge. :)

XOXOXOX It was so nice to see you on Saturday morning - I'm going to try to make it more often but next Saturday is probably not going to be a good one. ha

Lanora said...

See you soon. Glad to hear you're back in "therapy" knitting!

SSK* said...

::sigh:: is it soothing again?

Ciao! Joan