Friday, May 02, 2008

School

Homework, homework, homework. I'm beginning to wonder if this school thing was a good idea. I certainly hope this is all going to be worth it. I can't get a break. I steal my knitting time, and that's just not enough. Fortunately, I like school. But I feel like I HAVE to do schoolwork EVERY day and that's getting old.

I have four chapters in my text to read in the next week. So, this morning, instead of checking my email while I ate breakfast, I started my reading. Cooper was confused. We have a certain breakfast ritual and I changed it. I have to write a five-year-plan for my life, which is due next time and work on a presentation and paper for the last night. Then, I get to study Business Law. oh goody

After having started and restarted the sleeveless pink pullover several times, I think I'm on track with it now. If I can just keep those open pens away from it! I took time off from it this week to work on a gift item. Now that it is done, I can get back to the pink thing. While I'm not reading and writing. I'm SO looking forward to Panera in the morning. I just hope someone shows up this week.

3 comments:

Princessliak said...

Good Luck on the school work. Just remember that "this too shall pass".

Laura said...

Aww, I don't think I'll be there this week. :(

I'll call you if my plans change tho. :)

Lanora said...

Hang in there with the studies! You must be calling out to me to show up! I'm going to try to make it this Saturday for a couple hours.