Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Goof

Rubbing alcohol was suggested for my ink blotch, but I didn't read the suggestion until after I took the knitting off the needle. I will have to remember that for the next time it happens. As I discovered while looking through some old pics, this isn't the first time I've inked my knitting. I've been closing my pens, but who knows how long I will remember to do that.

So, I started again and was doing well until I realized that I hadn't switched my Denise needle points back to the smaller size for the ribbing. I was beginning to wonder if I'm supposed to make this. But I've been planning it for so long. And everyone that sees the pattern exclaims how cute it is. So, my perseverance (stubbornness) kicked in and I cast on again 248 stitches. I'm getting quite good at it.

Thank you to all of my knitting supporters.

1 comment:

Princessliak said...

Good Luck! I shall think positive knitting thoughts for you!