Sunday, January 20, 2008

White Beret


The White Beret is finished. I don't know if I'll post a picture of me in it or not. It makes me look like the kitchen staff in Mary Poppins.

Now, I'm ready to work with the Borscht Love It yarn again. I have decided not to re-knit Wright. After trying on the too-big one, I realized that I'm just not that crazy about the style of the sweater, afterall. Knitter friends helped me decide on a different pattern for the yarn Saturday morning at Panera.

It is the Quick Cherry Tee on page 116 of Quick Knits by Jeanne Stauffer. I'm going to do a gauge swatch this time - and I'm going to do it carefully.

3 comments:

Princessliak said...

I like the white beret! Good luck on the righter-wright with the yarn

Lanora said...

I'm sure it looks fine on you -- but you did give me a laugh!

ksmiller said...

It is beautiful and will look awesome on you.