Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

I started school this past Thursday evening. I have 18 classmates. We will all stay together in these classes for the next 18 months. We did some group work the first night and already have a group project due this Thursday. I also have to write a three-page paper. I don't have quite two pages of it yet. This first module is just two sessions. The ones afterwards will all be five sessions long. I will get my book for the second module this week. I'm looking forward to having reading homework rather than writing homework.

I scanned a picture of my current knitting project but it saved in a format that I can't upload to my blog. I guess I'll have to scan it again and see if I can save it differently. I'm making good progress, a little over four inches. That may not sound like much, but I rarely get long blocks of knitting time.

I'm looking for a cardigan pattern for my next sweater project. Why is it I can never find a pattern I like just the way it is? I just want a simple cardigan pattern with a textured stitch pattern, button band, pockets, and collar. Is it so hard?! If you see one you think I might like, PLEASE let me know.

4 comments:

Princessliak said...

Congrats on starting school! How exciting. Good Luck! I will keep my eyes out for the "perfect cardi"

J. Denae said...

Congrats on school! Your KIP friends are proud of you!!
As for the cardigan - did you look at Oblique? It's a knitty pattern and Twist is doing a KAL.

Unknown said...

Where are you going to school? Online or local? I'm originally from Wichita and sometimes get nostalgic and start looking for familiar faces in blogland. Also, went back to school after the kids were grown and am a lifelong knitter. Hope I'm not being to forward or nosy.

Unknown said...

sorry, logged into the wrong blogger account. :o} You can find out more about me at http://cherylgoyer.com/blog/