Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kites Sock


The pink sock in the previous post has been set aside. It's hibernating. I apparently need some more sock-knitting experience before I continuing working on that one.

So, the above picture shows my current sock project. It's called Kites because that's what the stitch pattern will look like when it's done. Because of the yarn being black, it's difficult to see the pattern emerging yet. I'm at about 2".

Well, that's all for now because I came to the computer to create a spreadsheet for homework. I better get back to it.

4 comments:

SSK* said...

I'm glad you are still finding time to knit! i am quite sure that knitting will help you with your homework.

Ash said...

I agree with SSK. Sometimes, you have to set aside some time for yourself. It's what I have to do with all my work. Set aside time to sit and knit and just relax. :D

Lanora said...

It was soooo good to see you Saturday!

Annie Strikes Again said...

Hey there,voice of the past! Annie, as in from LLS days!

Soooo, how is life working out for you?

You tell me and I'll tell you!