Monday, September 17, 2007

Halloween Upate

I can't believe it's been since last October that I posted any pictures of the Halloween cardigan! So, here it is with all the pieces finished.



The sleeve with pumpkins will be on the left.


The right, candy corn sleeve.
Now, I just have to weave in some loose ends. I suppose I SHOULD block it, since it's cotton and wool Cotton Fleece. I've never really understood Blocking, but I've tried it a few times just because I thought I was supposed to. It's never seemed to help. I'm open to suggestions.


4 comments:

Lara said...

Love it! So cute with pumpkins and candy corns!

Lanora said...

WOW - I almost feel like I've grown up with this sweater!! Good to see it come together. Bring to KIP for seaming advice!

CelticCastOn said...

Hi Gwen,
not sure if you'll remember me, I was visiting Laura last month and came to Panera with her. Your cardi looks great, I can't wait to see it all seamed up!

Gwen said...

Thanks to the three of you for the compliments. (Yes, Kelly, I remember you. Thank you for posting!)

The next thing I need to do is block the checkerboard part. Then weave in some more ends.