Saturday, September 22, 2007

Halloween Checkerboard

It's not perfect. Oh, well, maybe no one will notice.
Finishing weaving in ends is next.
I'd rather be working on the Wright sweater or the bolster pillow cover or a pair of socks.
I ordered the Rusted Root pattern from Zephyr Style because I saw one finished today at my LYS, Twist. (Some day I'll put that button on my blog.) I thought I was supposed to get an email about how to download the pattern, but I haven't yet. Maybe that's what my white yarn wants to be.
Took Cooper for a drive in my car this evening. She puked - a lot. I won't post a picture of that.

1 comment:

rkyarns said...

Yeah! for rusted root. You'll like it. The lace in the front keeps it interesting. By the way, I sold my rusted root to angelique. she gave me the money to buy the yarn. now i'm working on a green one.