Friday, May 18, 2007

Valpuri


I LOVE Berroco patterns. I want to make this one next. Well, not really next. I need to finish my Greensburg square - and Cindy - and Halloween - and maybe the white tank. Who knows? http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/valpuri/valpuri.html Valpuri is made with Bling Bling yarn from Berroco. I won't use it because it has some kind of metal flecks in it, which my hands don't do well with. I might try Lion Brand Cotton-Ease. A knitter in my group highly recommends it.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I got that e-mail today and I just love this! Of course, with cables, you know I can hardly resist.

I hear TLC Cotton Plus is very similar to Cotton Ease, only more colors and even less money. I love the Cotton Ease, but they don't have very many colors.

Gwen said...

You're right about the colors. I need to check out TLC Cotton Plus. Thanks for the tip.

Allison said...

pretty sweater! must have been lia who recommended the cotton ease. ;)

Gwen said...

Allison, it was actually Kathy who mentioned Cotton Ease. You may not have met her before you left.