Sunday, May 13, 2007

Silly Me


I had begun to knit a square for Rebuilding Greensburg http://specialstuff.typepad.com/sugar_bunny_boulevard/2007/05/rebuilding_gree.html . I must have been in such a hurry to get started that I didn't read the pattern closely enough. (Embarrassing because it's a very short pattern) You're supposed to start out with 4 stitches and increase at the beginning of each row until you reach 8". For some reason, I was increasing at the beginning AND the end of EACH row. It was Friday evening, with the group, at Panera, that I realized, with the help of another knitter of course, that it was not looking right.


The next morning at Panera (yes, I do like to knit at Panera), it was decided that I should take a picture of the frogged square and post to my blog. I took a picture with my phone and emailed it to myself. Well, when I tried to retrieve it for my blog, I was unsuccessful. :( By that time, I had already re-started. Well, you can see a little bit of the frogging in this picture.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

What's the old saying
"Been there! Done that!"