Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bob 1


I've been working on Bob http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring03/PATTbob.html for about a week and a half. I'm just now ready to begin the front top ribbing. I can hardly wait to be able to wear it. I'm using Lion Brand MicroSpun. It is SO soft!

I haven't totally given up on the Halloween cardigan. I took it to the LYS yesterday to get some advice. It turns out that I made my first row on the top of the sleeve too long. I need to rip out, do some math, and start over. I have 11 months . . .

I got a crazy idea that I could knit a red tunic for my work Christmas luncheon on December 13 with big yarn and big needles and it won't take very long. I got some yarn to try out and got the swatch made. Can't find a pattern to use, so I'm just going to make a simple one.

Back to Bob . . .

No comments: