Monday, October 16, 2006

Three Seams





I thought I was getting the whole back when I took this picture. By the time I get it uploaded and where I can see it on the computer, I realized it wasn't the whole thing. Oh, well, I did get the whole front.
It looks like there's a difference in the flash. I finished sewing the left side seam this evening. I pinned the other seam together and decided that I didn't feel like sewing it. I took a break to work on another project and am wondering if I have the motivation to finish the cardigan before Halloween. That orange thing up there is Hallowig that I'm making for a friend. Some day I'll get the hang of where to put the pictures in relation to the text.

Well, my knitting mind is wandering to my next project: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring03/PATTbob.html I wish I could find a few others who would like to knit this with me.

Since I don't feel like knitting, and I'm about done with this post, I guess it's time to exercise. Gonna go pop in a bellydance video.

1 comment:

erin_rach said...

these look great!! good luck finishing up!

erin