Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Pic of Halloween Cardigan


Finally, I'm able to post a pic of the back of my Halloween cardigan. I'm using Brown Sheep cotton fleece. The main color is black, which looks better in person. The checks are a berry color, which actually look better in the picture than in person. Oh, well!

The little bit of yellow at the top is the bottom of the Moon which will have a black cat in it. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago.

I've made progress since. I'm about halfway through the cat in the moon. I'll take another picture soon. I'm getting close to finishing the pink cami, so that might be my next picture.

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

cathych said...

your work is so beautiful, & you finish so fast!

Gwen said...

Thank you for the compliment. It seems like projects take forever to me, though.