Friday, September 15, 2006

Cat in a Moon


I'm up to the armholes on the back of my Halloween cardigan. I just have few more rows and the cat will be finished. My plan is to start on the left front next. It will have ghosts on it. I don't know what they're going to look like yet. I saw some Halloween fabric at JoAnn's that inspired me.

Oh, and I bought yarn today to make this: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring03/PATTbob.html I'll be using Lion Brand Micro Spun yarn in French Vanilla. It's a microfiber sports yarn and I used it for my first sweater, the turquoise Shapely Tee. Even though the neckline turned out too big, I have worn it and washed it several times. I'm impressed with how soft the yarn still feels after machine washing and drying. And I can't rave enough about being able to machine wash and dry a handmade sweater!

No comments: