Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tee Back



Here it is: the finished back of the Borscht Tee. On the front, I only have a few more rows and then I can do the garter band which transitions to the pattern for the top part. I'm pleased with the fabric that the Love It yarn is making.

I typically have more than one knitting project that I'm working on. At KIP this morning, I was asked what else I'm working on and I had to say that this Tee is it right now. SO, I decided to cast on for something else. I got out the Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in blue that was given to me and this pattern .

Most of the time on Saturday I go to Panera in the morning and then head over to Twist for a couple of hours. Today I thought I would do something different. Instead of going to Twist this morning, I'm going this evening for SNB. I'm hoping to see some knitters I don't usually get to see.

No comments: