Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rasta Hat


I managed to finish this hat a few days ago, even though I've been sick this week. It's the Rasta Hat from DIY Network: http://www.diyhelp.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_5312018,00.html

I used James C. Brett 100% acryclic Marble yarn purchased from Twist Yarn Shop. It's better than the white hat I made, but the fit is still a little dubious.

I've had the flu this week, and I'm still not well. I haven't been able to go to work and I'm missing school this evening. It's not good to miss class when you're in a concentrated program. I found out from the teacher that I need to answer the discussion questions for three chapters in order to make up for only half of the points I would have gotten for being in class. This is going to take me longer than the time I would have spent in class. Grumble!

I'm into the sleeve shaping for the back of the Borscht Tee and it's still looking good.

I hear it's cold outside. I've been in bed . . .

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I *LOVE* your Rasta hat! But then again, I'm rather partial to those hats. I've knit 5 of them and have another in the works. I love the yarn you chose for yours. It definitely suits you.

Lanora said...

Sounds like you're making the best of a crummy situation! Take care of yourself girlfriend.